I really can’t express how frustrated I am right now.
As someone pointed out years ago in the loco mailing list… does email@example.com actually work, or is it just routed to dev/null?
How is it possible that it takes several months, or even years, to give a LoCo team an answer on a request ticket? Do we LoCos suck that bad?
Can YOU help me with any of these?
- The Central American community needs their forums merged. This was approved by the Forum Council six months ago.
- The Classroom-es project (official project of the Spanish LoCos – already organized three Open Weeks, two User Days, etc) needs a mailing list @ubuntu.com.
- The Ubuntu-pa community has been without a website for over a month. They just need ubuntu-pa.org redirected to their new servers.
- The Ubuntu-l10n-miq mailing list admins needs their passwords reseted.
- The Ubuntu-mx-df team needs a mailing list. (via @magia154)
Feel free to add your own requests in the comments.